If you, like me, love to add vegetables to any BBQ, here’s a fantastic recipe that has become an all time favorite in my family. This is so simple yet healthy and yummy that I’m sure your gang will love it too.
What you need:
- 1 bunch of asparagus (about 1 pound), trimmed
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce of Manchego, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 2 walnuts
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a big bowl, toss the asparagus with the extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Grill until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the soy sauce on it
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with the Manchego and walnuts.